Some recent thoughts that are too short to post, but I don’t want to let them completely drift away so I put them on Twitter (@coachbillmoore) or elsewhere…In case you have missed them, here they are:
- later is a big part of lateral; advance now or your options may not include moving forward
#procrastination #character #mentaltoughness
- Character & Mental Toughness teaches us to consider others needs and our own future. It is the means to shared & sustainable success.
- Knicks owner picks Carmello over Lin,Goldman Sachs story,crippling national debts, & so it goes until we teach character & mental toughness.
- When making the problem go away > solving the problem leadership begins to fail. The easy way vs. The character way.
- Firemen put the fire out and save the ones they can. They don’t stand around assessing fault 4 the fire. Teach character don’t look 2 blame.
- Lust of ease and comfort absolutely destroys mental toughness and begins to slowly erode ones character.
- Cut past the immediate details of the problem and you will find an issue of character & mental toughness at the core.
- It matters not how 1 finds character & mental toughness; be it parenting, school, faith, sports, or experience. What matters is we find it.
- teaching character & mental toughness > whining about problems that arise from a lack of it. True in any field.
- Listening to teacher griping. Teach students character & mental toughness and you won’t have anything to complain about.
- Your character is revealed in how you act when you have a substitute teacher
- I speak often of character and mental toughness because I know the ignorant will have their day when the average are weak.
- Don’t be afraid of the struggle, of pain and inconvenience. Those things make you better, wiser, stronger. So try to not let them upset you. Instead see them as an opportunity to grow into a better, wiser, stronger you.